Grade Standard:Industrial Grade
Organic Peroxides Kind:Acidic Oxide
Transport Package:35kg Plastic Drum or 1.2mt IBC Tank
Organic Peroxides Specification:35% and 50%
Name: Hydrogen peroxide
Molecular formula: H2O2
CAS No: 7722-84-1
Appearance: Hydrogen peroxide is a clear and colorless liquid. It has a slightly pungent odor. Hydrogen peroxide is a versatile and environmentally friendly chemical with a wide variety of applications. It is commercially available as aqueous solution in various concentrations and grades.
Packing:35kg plastic drum or 1.2mt IBC tank
Application:Used to bleach textile and paper products, manufacturer or process foodstuffs, minerals, pertochemicals and consumer products(detergent).
Industrial Grade 35% and 50% Hydrogen Peroxide/H2O2 Specifications
Free acid as H2SO4(m/m)%
Total carbon(as C)(m/m)%
Industrial Grade 35% and 50% Hydrogen Peroxide/H2O2 APPLICATION FIELDS :
· Textile and paper industries; as bleaching agent
· Chemical Industry; in oxidation and hydroxylation reactions and production of organic/inorganic peroxides such as peracetic acid, sodium perborate, calcium peroxide
· Mining industry; in eliminating toxic effects of various mines.
· Metallurgical industry; in obtaining metallic surfaces.
· Cosmetics, pharmaceutical and food packaging industries; sterilization.
· Waste water treatment; obtaining dissolved oxygen and eliminating toxic effects.